an idea for development

General discussions about Age of Cavemen. If you have any comments, wish to suggest changes, you can do it right here.
COLDFUSION

an idea for development

Postby COLDFUSION » 10 Jul 2016, 7:10

Hello i am not the best of spelling or grammar so if there is something not clear please let me know

i propose a new Dinosaur barrack,yes i know dinosaurs was different time period to cavemen however i propose to make it a dinosaur resurrection barrack

you could have Velociraptor strong attack low health
Brontosaurus high health low damage
Pterodactyl for attack
Triceratops attack defense building as it like to charge down opponents or foes
Tyrannosaurus Rex one of the most popular dinosaurs in history

as far as health and damage and speed i would leave those stats be determined by the devs so that its accurately balanced

also like to mention a currency for this barrack "Bone fossil fragments" it would add to the whole resurrection thing as you would need X amount of fossil fragments to resurrect a dinosaur .
please leave feedback i sure the game would benefit from this
you can keep some of the people happy some of the time,never all of the people all of the time

Answer42

Re: an idea for development

Postby Answer42 » 10 Jul 2016, 8:42

I agree with the fact we need more kind of troops.
Right now the only effective troops against the defensive structures are dodo throwers' and Sabertooth riders.
We need more variety and more strategy.
Dinosaurs are already used as defensive units so would be cool if a bunch of big bad boys could join the party.
Dinomancers can invite them through their ancient powers, but they will need our help for the rituals of ressurection and "bone fossil fragments" seems a cool idea.

UghaKhan

Postby UghaKhan » 11 Jul 2016, 12:58

Maybe in their future updates they may include this beasts as trainable units since they are used in the game for defense

Besides those mentioned, I like to include the terror birds, large carnivorous flightless birds that rivals the saber-tooth tigers as apex predators

:D

Testing only :)

Miga sua Danada

Postby Miga sua Danada » 11 Jul 2016, 14:43

They could introduce hero`s too, or "dinosaurs" as hero`s, could be fun!

The game really needs some updates, somepeople quit by the bugs and the others by the "never happening" updates/new content.

COLDFUSION

Postby COLDFUSION » 12 Jul 2016, 7:13

the dinosaurs i named above was just an example
heros is also a great idea you could have the alpha male / alpha female
however i would like the people viewing this thread to say something give more feedback 33 views and 3 peeps have responded i know the forum is not that vast and i am thank full to those who have responded,but to make this a reality the game really needs to see numbers
you can keep some of the people happy some of the time,never all of the people all of the time

JustRuthless

Postby JustRuthless » 12 Jul 2016, 12:05

I like the dinosaurs as the heroes idea... Brainstorming here - Club-man riding a Tyrannosaurs Rex for the male hero.. he will be a tank and might throw axes or use the t rex to attack... as the female she will throw spears that are on fire and have like a special ability to call in 2 - 5 normal spearmaidens... as the Dinomancer hero he will be stronger then normal mancers and have an ability to do a rain dance or summon a rain storm to take out any tribe troops... Thats all i have for today lol

COLDFUSION

Postby COLDFUSION » 16 Jul 2016, 21:14

well all ideas are welcome and if you do not put them forward they never get heard

Andar

Postby Andar » 11 Aug 2016, 14:16

This idea is very cool - totaly like it!
Dino rider as a strong hero unit or maybe dino as a pet? ;)

Return to “Discussions”