Barrack Speed up

General discussions about Age of Cavemen. If you have any comments, wish to suggest changes, you can do it right here.
COLDFUSION

Barrack Speed up

Postby COLDFUSION » 16 Jul 2016, 9:21

i do not know about everyone else in the game but i play and try to get as much done in game as i can inside a few hrs i have job and kids and sometimes get very little time to play i sure i am not the only one.
instant finishing troops is expensive to say the least with all 4 barracks running i may get a full army after 3 hrs of building which means i get to do 1 attack a day i know even with the x4 speed up i would only get a 2nd attack in the 1 hr time but that is twice as many
i know the game is out to make money but lets not forget its advertised as free to play and the game is more likely to get people spending a little rather than a massive lump sum if those majority think they getting value for money i calculated a cost of 300 meteors just to get a full lineup with spells ,i have the means to put into the game and i have ,however there is a lot that do not and 300 meteors is like they full collection of saving for 1 attack and with the new 25 attacks inside 24 hrs unless you spend big time you not going to achieve it so ether adjust the troop training times or add a speed up buff to help as doing nothing is going to alienate those who are willing to spend a little each month and push them to look elsewhere to game where they get more for they buck
you can keep some of the people happy some of the time,never all of the people all of the time

JustRuthless

Re: Barrack Speed up

Postby JustRuthless » 17 Jul 2016, 4:11

same here... I get like 1 - 2 battles a day... that just enough to keep my builder huts busy... I could never get 20 wins in one day... unless I spend a whole day and night playing... I spend like 1 - 4 hours on the game a day... thats all I should spend on a game... but its 45mins to train for me... so to get 20 wins I would have to play 18 - 20 hours out of 24hours... that if I don't take breaks between training and I win every battle...

COLDFUSION

Postby COLDFUSION » 18 Jul 2016, 16:29

had an answer back to this on facebook it dont look likely they will ever implement as they call the instant finish the speed up and with that i think my last pound has been spent on the game as i have all my builder huts and i outright refuse to instant finish therefore i need no more meteorites
you can keep some of the people happy some of the time,never all of the people all of the time

COLDFUSION

Postby COLDFUSION » 22 Aug 2016, 8:24

look at least if you not going to speed up barracks at least look to revise the build times of some troops i mean 30 mins for saber tooth is totally flawed as its equivalent on clash of clans is 5 mins
do not mistake its not a dragon ,its not only targeted by air defense its targeted by everything which in turn makes they 3000 health absolutely pointless

COLDFUSION

Postby COLDFUSION » 25 Aug 2016, 18:35

still not even a sausage
look i seen some of the fixes in game and i give the code team a BIG HIGH 5 as it is running smooth since the 1.8 update there are still some issues but you are trying to fix,
However waiting for troops is too dam long and the instant finish too expensive
i gave you an alternative idea which would get you able to sell meteors
and then another idea alternative too my first idea and nothing
you want repeat business not one off sales
as it stands i will not instant finish troops i done this when i first started and burnt through 2000 meteors inside an hour give or take 15 dollars
i am a average working class man i do not even earn that money an hour i be dammed if i will instant finish troops for more money than i am able to earn not when i can play other games and spend a fraction of the money for an entire afternoon ,its just common sense
my gold frame is about too expire first time in the total 3 months of me playing i will be without it however with no incentive to buy or use meteors (i not talking about get 50% free offers) i guess i not putting anymore into the game .
yes you are fixing bugs and well done but i spent average of around 80 dollars and i can wait for things to build i have all my builders
i am actively telling you what you need to do get me to spend more on this game do i need say more.

Andar

Postby Andar » 26 Aug 2016, 8:37

I readed your posts and make some notes for future fixes and upgrades. I can't say much but I readed what you have to say and im happy for reciving feedback from you :)
We still have to do some fixes to make game more enjoyable for you guys!
Thanks for feedback and patience!

COLDFUSION

Postby COLDFUSION » 26 Aug 2016, 20:01

well different people play the game different ways so i propose a feature like the resource speed up be on the barracks
you could do it for all day with like 200 meteors per barrack or on a hourly bases of like 20 meteors per hr
x2
also a speed up on shaman tower should be x4
times on them should be able to match up with troops builds and they currently are twice as long as most builds
i think this would increase the ability to attack create more competition as more pro active playing time
i know the amounts of meteors is not a lot but you add them up over a month of everyday playing and people would be more incise to spend just so they get troops little faster i know i have used these features on other games and some people wouldn't even look at playing a game without them
this is the way forward with the game and this is where you will earn a fortune

Pickled Pike

Postby Pickled Pike » 26 Aug 2016, 21:15

I'm with Coldfusion on this, I've played many of these types of games on facebook , mostly Vikings Gone Wild. That game has a glitch in it that the developers all know about, it was a mistake by their part when they first were developing the game. The glitch is called bank time, what happens is you fill up your pens then fill up what you guys call warrior caves, what happens over time if you never empty any of your pens during a battle, you will always have instant troops for the next battle. You can instantly attack forever if you want to. Now I am not expecting you guys as developers to implement something like this, but if you look at the track record of how much money that game makes, you might just want to think about speeding up troop building times and lower the cost of how many meteorites it takes to instantly build troops and the shaman tower. Lets say for example for 15 meteorites would instantly build what ever i wanted to build in my warrior cave and shaman tower, well you know that offer you guys have out there that you can buy, 50 meteorites a day for 30 days for 4.99, well that would mean i could make at least 3 attacks a day without having to wait hours and hours for troops to build. Something i would gladly pay per month to keep on playing this game. Most of the players I talk to on this game love playing this game as I myself do also, but the troop building time being as it is, is going to be your guy's downfall. Many players will become bored of this waiting for troops and will no longer play. Anyways Just wanted to give you developers some feedback. Like I said this could be a great game, and if you want us as players to keep playing and buy meteorites, make it affordable for the players that want to get ahead and continue playing this game. Thank-You

UG UG

Postby UG UG » 03 Sep 2016, 4:10

I also think the troop build times are horrendous to say the least....

My build times are now over 2 hours and that is just to make enough troops for one attack

Where is the fun in waiting for 2 hours to attack once ?

It is sheer stupidity and greed on the developers side IMO

They have troop training times that long to make people buy their meteorites... its as simple as that really

IF You have very high prices like they do then LESS people will buy into the game, IF you have reasonable prices or lower prices then they would make a lot more money in the long term due to more people buying into game...
Whoever thought up the troop training times and the pricing for meteorites needs to be sacked... because BOTH of those are losing You money Fuerogames

Andar

Postby Andar » 28 Oct 2016, 12:10

Return to “Discussions”