Searching for Battle

General discussions about Age of Cavemen. If you have any comments, wish to suggest changes, you can do it right here.
GraveDigger

Searching for Battle

Postby GraveDigger » 29 Aug 2016, 2:31

When searching for an opponent, my understanding is that it uses your cup level to determine your opponents. That actually isn't good because it limits your opponents. This also makes it unfair when level 30's and 40's lower their cups to find easier opponents. Their should be a level restriction in stead of just a cup restriction. With as many players as there are, realistically from a random search I should not see an opponent more then once let alone 3 times. If someone is able to outwit an opponent and get a single star win, getting cups is a benefit and should not restrict them from battling others that are in the tribe level. In other words, a level 14 should always be able to fight another 14 and not be restricted because I have more cups then the opponent. :?: :?:

COLDFUSION

Re: Searching for Battle

Postby COLDFUSION » 29 Aug 2016, 9:59

i agree with what your saying but what happens when someone deliberately keeps player lv low and gets 2000 cups by your logic they should be getting only easy opponents when they in top league conditions
i dont mean to be pro against what your saying as the match system does need attention but what you suggested is so open to be exploited its not even funny
you can keep some of the people happy some of the time,never all of the people all of the time

GraveDigger

Postby GraveDigger » 30 Aug 2016, 6:45

What I was saying is that higher lvls should not be allowed to lower their cups to attack lower lvls. What I was also saying is that if I am at lvl 20 no matter what my cups are I should still be able to attack same level people. What I was experiencing is I was at 15 with cups at 245 or so. The generator was matching me up with people at that cup level only and most were 30's and up. It actually matched me with a level 50. At my troop power I would be lucky to break a wall let alone destroy enough to earn a star. The system needs improvement.

Andar

Postby Andar » 30 Aug 2016, 8:09

Hello there!
Our team made big fix about MM so top players wont be able to attack very low guys.
Your idea is good but we have leagues in game so its not possible to search only by village level.
League is all about honor - if you want to be in a better league you need to upgrade village, train more troops etc. If we restrict battles to village level it would be possible to get to Gold I without attacking anyone in the same league, same honor.
As i said - your idea is good but have other goal and this collide with league goal.

Thanks for feedback and hopes you will like new update!

COLDFUSION

Postby COLDFUSION » 02 Sep 2016, 19:35

i propose a new league system that rewards simply being in higher league
4 day league once every week 100 people per league
your cup amount determine which league you get enter into
bronze 3 = 50 meteors to win, 25 =2nd ,10 meteors for 3 - 10
bronze 2 = 75 meteors to win, 35 =2nd ,15 meteors for 3 - 10
bronze 1 = 100 meteors to win, 50 = 2nd ,20 meteors for 3 - 10
silver 3 = 125 meteors to win, 60 = 2nd , 25 meteors for 3 - 10
silver 2 = 150 meteors to win, 75 = 2nd , 30 meteors for 3 - 10
silver 1 = 200 meteors to win, 100 = 2nd, 40 meteors for 3 - 10
gold 3 = 250 meteors to win, 125 = 2nd, 50 meteors for 3 - 10
gold 2 = 500 meteors to win, 200 = 2nd , 75 meteors for 3 - 10
gold 1 = 750 meteors to win,350 = 2nd , 100 meteors for 3 - 10
you only fight people in your immediate league
you fight each person once
you can choose to skip people however to complete 99 battles you will need to fight everyone in league
i believe this system would encourage higher league placement
you have to attack to qualify for reward no simply just win because of inactivity
you gain no honor cups in league matches you have to gain cups between the leagues
the reward amounts i have suggested are because there will be more than 1 instance of any league therefore attempting to keep the meteors to the same rewarded as the 2 week league stands now
the barrack speed up feature i suggested would really go hand in hand with this one
you can keep some of the people happy some of the time,never all of the people all of the time

UG UG

Postby UG UG » 03 Sep 2016, 3:59

Soul Eater

Postby Soul Eater » 15 Oct 2016, 18:56

Привет разроботчик, меня зовут Юра. Я с Украины.
Я вам хочу предложить изменить поиск боя.Сделайте примерно как я объясню: например у меня дом вождя 2 лвл'a у меня 0 уважения мне должны попадаться игроки без защиты. Например у меня уже 100 уважения, у меня игроки уже должны попадать игроки которые не много по сильнее. Например уже 200 уважения, мне должны попадать игроки какие как и я, но мне в игре попадают игроки в 10000 раз сильнее, и я таких не могу завалить. ну вы поняли когда добываешь 100 уважения у тебя враги попадаются немного сильнее.

Andar

Postby Andar » 28 Oct 2016, 11:54

MikrotikOa

Searching for Battle

Postby MikrotikOa » 13 Feb 2017, 20:54

I dont think full battle rattle is necessary. Im not a big fan of the helmet. But a tac vest and an AR with a single point, while patrolling my block, uh, yeah.
Успехов вам! пожалуйста зацените http://0gogo.ru/it мой канал если не трудно =)

Andar

Postby Andar » 14 Feb 2017, 10:24

Return to “Discussions”