Battles

General discussions about Age of Cavemen. If you have any comments, wish to suggest changes, you can do it right here.
GraveDigger

Battles

Postby GraveDigger » 29 Aug 2016, 8:54

This is getting ridiculous. I have lost at least 7 battles due to the system crashes during a battle. How can we continue to support playing your game if you can't get this fixed. Maybe, (doubt it ) the supposed maintenance you are doing today will fix this issue. I have lost too many cups for something this simple to get fix that appears you have trying to fix for a long time. :evil: :twisted:

COLDFUSION

Re: Battles

Postby COLDFUSION » 29 Aug 2016, 9:54

tbh i dont think its the game i think its windows store somehow causing the problem i experienced the crash a few times and looked at the data the game do not seem to be doing anything wrong except shutting down returning to win store maybe win store is somehow blocking the server connection so the game drops out and when you connect your logging into where you should be in battle and because you cant login mid battle the game interprets it as being attacked
i wonder if its the windows security restrictions causing the prob i will lower mine and test will post back here with results
you can keep some of the people happy some of the time,never all of the people all of the time

Support
Administrator

Re: Battles

Postby Support » 29 Aug 2016, 11:36

Return to “Discussions”