CHAT TOPICS LOCKED FOR NO APPARENT REASON ???

General discussions about Age of Cavemen. If you have any comments, wish to suggest changes, you can do it right here.
UG UG

CHAT TOPICS LOCKED FOR NO APPARENT REASON ???

Postby UG UG » 03 Sep 2016, 4:32

What I would like to discuss is WHY are some chat topics being locked for no apparent reason?

Is it simply to make the topic Die off and get buried because Support does not want potential new players seeing them ?

Support
Administrator

Re: CHAT TOPICS LOCKED FOR NO APPARENT REASON ???

Postby Support » 06 Sep 2016, 8:30

We are closing topics if they are duplicated or there is nothing more to add. There is no point in discussing the same things in multiple posts. You can chat with others in Discussions section if you want - we can leave open posts here. But please, don't create new posts.

UG UG

Postby UG UG » 06 Sep 2016, 20:39

Nah I don't buy that for a minute TBH

You are closing topics because You don't want new players from being put off playing the game, basically You are Burying the topics that You do not like

Because that is what happens to the topics that are closed, they get buried amongst all the other topics

Some maybe duplicates BUT there is some that You have closed that did not deserve to be closed

I went to reply to my topics I created with more information for You and the devs to know and what do You know it was closed, so I could not reply

I find it disgraceful with how You treat people in these forums to be honest

Support
Administrator

Postby Support » 08 Sep 2016, 9:30

I'm sorry if you feel this way. At least all posts are still available so we can't talk about us trying to hide something. We'll try to be smarter about that.

UG UG

Postby UG UG » 09 Sep 2016, 15:19

Return to “Discussions”