game balance

General discussions about Age of Cavemen. If you have any comments, wish to suggest changes, you can do it right here.
COLDFUSION

game balance

Postby COLDFUSION » 25 Oct 2016, 20:57

okay you got to do something because as it stands
troop cost and times do not match the possible loot gained from attacks or time taken too build them
yes you added more to endgame with more VC levels but if you seriously think people are going to use more resources than what they will gain as 50k loots are just plain idiotic when you need to spend more on an attack
they are basically robbing themselves to play the game as no one has any resources on the playable match system as all that play are in league and none have anything while the non playing people are out of league with resources safely stored
you can keep some of the people happy some of the time,never all of the people all of the time

COLDFUSION

Re: game balance

Postby COLDFUSION » 26 Oct 2016, 19:18

this has been here a whole day and not 1 comment jesus this game is truly dead
you can keep some of the people happy some of the time,never all of the people all of the time

ROSSIE

Postby ROSSIE » 27 Oct 2016, 8:50

If you dont have enough resources go to robbing otehrs :) The more cups you have the less resources for robbing.... Play or pay, nothing in ranking for free ;)

Andar

Postby Andar » 28 Oct 2016, 11:48

Hello!

We will appreciate more feedback about balance. We stared working on better game balance and we could use your feedback to make it even better.
Even pointing out issues will be very helpful for me.

Thanks for all support you gave us!

PS: Game is not dead, we thinking really hard about upgrading game for you guys :)

Return to “Discussions”