Resources

General discussions about Age of Cavemen. If you have any comments, wish to suggest changes, you can do it right here.
bluwinghawk

Resources

Postby bluwinghawk » 19 Nov 2016, 14:44

Hi new here, tried looking for this topic maybe missed it, I'm leading a tribe and being asked if we can send each other resources besides troops? and is there away to private msg tribe members as well, and as a leader how would one go by raising the max on membership, would that go by tribe tree? I have raised it but haven't notice max# change, Thanx

Andar

Re: Resources

Postby Andar » 21 Nov 2016, 9:56

There is no feature to send resources between players.
Every tribe have capacity of 30 players. Upgrading tribe tree allows you to get bigger reinforcement.

Regards :)

Support
Administrator

Postby Support » 21 Nov 2016, 10:09

Hi,

1. No, you can't share resources with other members.
2. You can send message to all your tribe members, but you can't send private messages.
3. I'm afraid I don't understand question. Could you please be more specific?

bluwinghawk

Postby bluwinghawk » 23 Nov 2016, 18:42

ok ty, is there any plans on being able to send resources to other tribe members and being able to increase tribe max. membership

Support
Administrator

Postby Support » 24 Nov 2016, 12:47

No, sorry. But there will be a possibility of sharing resources in upcoming feature called Tribe Wars. Unfortunately I'm not able to share more detail at the moment.

bluwinghawk

Postby bluwinghawk » 25 Nov 2016, 3:21

Ty, fingers crossed, and hope it come's soon, hard to keep peeps interested if they cant help ea. other and build. game would be a hit an run not many will stay, so far only plus for a tribe is troops, chat isn't very helpful when most just lurks, Maybe a market may be useful?

Return to “Discussions”